Industry Leaders in Trenchless Technology
One of the great benefits to using trenchless sewer repair technology is reducing the amount of damage done to your landscape, grounds, and property. It is a more non-invasive method to replacing underground sewer lines.
We are able to implement a sewer line repair with just one entry and one exit hole, keeping the rest of your lawn in tact. This is a high performance alternative to spending more and more money on constant maintenance or temporary fixes with the lining methods.
Pipe bursting sounds destructive but in reality, using trenchless technology keeps you from destroying your yard, ruining your sidewalks, or compromising those expensive driveways.
Wilmington Trenchless Sewer Repair Benefits:
- Hassle Free
- Cost Effective
- Longer Lasting
We’ll work with you to diagnose and develop a plan to help keep your home sewer lines healthy.
- Keep your lawn in tact and avoid costly damages
- Save time AND money
- Effective replacements to old, damaged liners or root infested pipes
- Avoid future root intrusions with seamless pipes (no pipe joints)
- Increase the flow capacity using cured-in-place pipes
- Eliminates sewer flooding and constant drain backups or clogs
High Quality Results and No More Digging
How It Works
- The plumber techs create just 2 holes – an entry and an exit.
- The new pipe is outfitted with a splitting head to break through the existing pipe. When the splitting head goes through the old pipe it expands and pulls through the replacement pipe.
- Since the new pipe lies in the same path as the old one, no new trenches need to be dug up. With the joint-free Polyethelyne new pipe replacement, the new sewer line will outlast the old material significantly. No seems means no opportunities for roots to compromise joints like in the old sewer pipe system.
- Old piping and roots are blasted away by the splitting head to make room for the new pipe. The diameter of the pipe increases several inches as well due to the sheer power of the machine used to complete the project.
Discover how trenchless pipe repair and replacement benefits you.
Call us today and schedule an appointment!